Let me tell you about the WORD I know
I want to share with you something incredible, something life changing, something mind blowing. It is the WORD.
Not just any WORD, but the only WORD. Life springs forth from the WORD and give hope, comfort, and joy. My feeble words can’t express the true meaning of the WORD, but here are some of the wonderful qualities of the WORD:
- It has been here since the beginning and will be here for eternity.
- It has power greater than anything that is on this planet.
- It is visible. The WORD is always around us, we just have to open our eyes and see it.
- It creates. Flowers bloom, sunsets appear, and majestic canyons are formed by the WORD.
- It has personality. The WORD has a sense of humor, It is compassionate and loving.
- It is energizing. By the WORD we can do all things in strength.
- It is everywhere, both in our thoughts and in our deeds.
God is the WORD
"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God." - John 1:1 (NIV)
So when you go throughout your day remember to incorporate the WORD in everything you do, every decision you make, every thought you think. May your senses be filled with the richness of the WORD. Devour the WORD, drink in the WORD, be filled with the WORD and your day will abound in grace and mercy. Realize that the WORD is in every beautiful thing, Jesus is the Light in the darkness and guides us to make our paths clear. The Word gives us purpose and vision, without Jesus we would be lost and confused.
Share the WORD. Let others know about its richness. Realize that words cannot describe the WORD, He must be experienced.
What WORD will you share today?